I'm confused about my sexuality?

I find men very attractive... and I blush when a see a cute guy. I see myself marrying a men. But for some reason I'm more attracted to women (what? I know). Indeed I like men, but I always fall for women.

For example right now, I have a huge crush on this girl. She is so nice, smart, funny and humble and her smile is just so beautiful😍😍

I haven't liked a guy the way I like her. I get so nervous and happy when I'm with her. I can't even form sentences when I'm talking to her. It's so embarrassing how awkward I am when I'm in front of her 😂

I feel down when I don't see her. I get a little jealous when she talk to other guys (because she's straight) and I feel like she may like one of them. And I always try to show off in the gym when she's looking at me 🤭

This is the confusing part; I want be close to her and take care of her but I can't imagine myself having sex with her. I don't think I like the idea of doing that with her 🤷🏻‍♀️(?)

I don't understand why I feel this way. I don't know why I'm more attracted to women yet I don't see myself having sex with them. I'm so confused.
I'm confused about my sexuality?
11
0