Would you like it if your male coworker who you had a crush on showed up to work on his day off and told you how he likes you and kissed your hands?

blondfrog
I wanna know if this is romantic or creepy? Like I can't wait anymore and I have good reason that she likes me in that way. Based off the previous questions I've asked on here and the signals she has been giving me. Or should I just keep it standard and ask her out for a cup of coffee when I go to work on my day off and her day she is working. Also should I dress up my best, maybe even in a suit when asking her out or is that over the top?
If l liked him in that way then yes that's romantic
If I liked him in that way that would still be a turn off
Stick with just asking her out for coffee while as nicely dressed as possible with your suit and ask her in private for a cup of coffee
Vote C
Stick with just asking her out for cofee dressed like how you normally do on your day off and her day she works and ask her in private for a cup of coffee
Vote D
GirlGuy
8
3