Why wouldn’t they tell me my period was stained onto my jeans very obviously?

Anonymous
i just came off contraception so my cycle is so out of whack, i was in class and 2nd hour I noticed some guy shifting his chair away from me looking extremely uncomfortable trying to signal something to a girl sitting two seats away.

i stood up as class was finishing - still oblivious to ask a girl a question, she looked down shocked and said she “had to go” but I didn’t think it was me. I also crossed paths with a male lecturer and he immediately walked as far away from me as possible whilst avoiding eye contact. i again didn’t suspect, i went outside, waited for my moms friend works nearby to pick me up as she does every Friday, I noticed some guys looking and laughing at me.

i gotten into her car and before I sat down she gasped, pointed to my crotch and paused then I looked down and it hit me. a massive stain at my crotch area. She played it off and didn’t even tell me. She changed the subject i was really upset as literally nobody told me... I had also asked one girl for the direction of the restrooms and she just started backing away from me. Really.
5
4