Why wouldn’t they tell me my period was stained onto my jeans very obviously?

Anonymous
i just came off contraception so my cycle is so out of whack, i was in class and 2nd hour I noticed some guy shifting his chair away from me looking extremely uncomfortable trying to signal something to a girl sitting two seats away.

i stood up as class was finishing - still oblivious to ask a girl a question, she looked down shocked and said she “had to go” but I didn’t think it was me. I also crossed paths with a male lecturer and he immediately walked as far away from me as possible whilst avoiding eye contact. i again didn’t suspect, i went outside, waited for my moms friend works nearby to pick me up as she does every Friday, I noticed some guys looking and laughing at me.

i gotten into her car and before I sat down she gasped, pointed to my crotch and paused then I looked down and it hit me. a massive stain at my crotch area. She played it off and didn’t even tell me. She changed the subject i was really upset as literally nobody told me... I had also asked one girl for the direction of the restrooms and she just started backing away from me. Really.
Why wouldn’t they tell me my period was stained onto my jeans very obviously?
Add Opinion