Why would one girl say to another..."How can I find a good guy?" and her answer back is "Luck"? ... so what really is the best way TO FIND LOVE?

I'm not kidding, I was at the Health Club yesterday and overheard one girl in the shower ask the other girl that question.

Why did she say "Luck"?

How would you have answered her... or is that the real answer?

I don't think that is what I would have said, but I guess there are many answers to that kind of question... what would yours be? ... because now I am really curious to hear what others think... PLEASE!
Why would one girl say to another...How can I find a good guy? and her answer back is Luck? ... so what really is the best way TO FIND LOVE?
A. I would have told her to put an ad on a dating website
B. I would have told her to tell her girlfriends, guy friends and/or siblings to set her up with someone that they think she will like
C. I would have told her to try a specialty personal meeting dating site like "It's Just Lunch" or "Speed Dating"
Vote C
D. I would have told her to take a workshop on dating
Vote D
E. I would have told her to go on a "Singles Cruise"
Vote E
F. I would have told her to call the "Sex With Emily" radio show on Sirius XM and get some tips from her
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Good Luck Getting a GOOD Boyfriend" survey
Vote G
GirlGuy
20
8