My best friend said she no longer wants to continue the friendship?

ahd12
Sooo... basically about a week ago i told my best friend i did something and i guess she didn’t agree with what i did (it didn’t include her at all) . She got mad at me, stormed off and didn’t talk to me. So, later i went up to her and asked what was wrong, and she said “what you did wasn't right and i don’t think you should be doing that kind of thing” and she walked away. I later texted her and said “I don’t know why you’re so upset with me, I didn’t do anything to you, and just because i may have done one wrong thing doesn't mean i’m a bad person. I get good grades, and work hard & i’m a good friend.” She replies to me “it’s a shame your work ethics don’t reflect your character”

This message seemed to me like she WAS calling me a bad person, which made me upset. I ignored her message and unfollowed her, then later saw she has taken down all our pictures together, and blocked me on every social media. Then, later i found out she had snitched on me to my mom about this thing i did. I called her from a different number confronting her about snitching, and she then texted me and said she doesent want to continue this friendship and told me not to contact her. (so i didn’t)

I still see her in school everyday, what am i supposed to do and what do you guys think of the situation?
1
1