Girls, Would it be weird for me to send a message to a girl on instagram that I met on a sugar baby website?

Jeevan18
So she is in my class. I messaged her on thr website and literally just said Hey and that I knew who she was. I think i wasn't direct enough as I never said anything other than I was in her class.

Anyway, she read the message (I think) and she never responded. I was thinking about messaging her on instagram and just explaining everything properly, saying who I was and then just telling her what I'm looking for and also just letting her know that either way I would be discreet so she doesn't need to worry about anything whether she wants to talk to me or not.

The only thing is that we have never spoken in class before and have never spoken online. I don't follow her on instagram either so I don't want to give off a stalkerish vibe.

Do you think I should message her on instagram? She read the message (I think) yesterday afternoon. It's the morning now.
Yes, message her on instagram (explain)
No, do not message her on instagram (explain)
GirlGuy
10 d
My profile picture on the sugar baby website is the same as my instagram one so I think she would know
9 d
Bump
22