Would you be friends with a cheater?

Anonymous
Today I caught my very close co-worker making out in a car with another co-worker. I full on saw everything, they didn't see me. Well, she has a long-term boyfriend and they live together. We all met him. To be honest, I wasn't that surprised because I felt like the two of them were flirting hard for a long time, but I guess I never thought she would actually cheat. I thought very highly of her, she is smart, serious, kind and all in all a nice friend to be around. She projected her relationship with her boyfriend as the best thing ever, always talked great things about him. She also was there when my ex cheated on me and she gave me full support, blaming my ex completely. And now this? I feel disgusted of her, what a hypocrite. I used to look up to her and envy her on her "perfect" life and her beauty and her amazing boyfriend, now I realize it's all just a lie. She's a fucking liar. Especially since she told us the other day that her boyfriend proposed to her and she said yes! She was making out with a co-worker and then later on that day was looking for wedding dresses asking me for opinion. I avoided her all day. I don't think I can be friends with her anymore.
Would you be friends with a cheater?
Add Opinion