How to know if my girlfriends male classmate is just a classmate or a guy she use to have sex with since she has friends with benefits in the past?

Anonymous
My girlfriend (29) has messed with guys in her town during high school friends with benefits thing. she posted a pic a week ago saying that she couldn’t wait to go to vacation. A dude at 7 am the next week in the morning who she says is a classmate decided to text her on face book asking when she was leaving and she lied and told him she didn’t know I know it’s sounds crazy but why lie to him if you know we are leaving on my birthday in in a month from today I want to know is this a dude she had sex with or really a classmate a friend who respects you is not going to be texting that early in the am !
0
5