Should I give up?

Davidddo
i’m talking to a girl, she gives me mixed signals. Before talking to this girl she always looked down when she saw me. Played with her hairs and some people in my school even noticed that. After talking for a while and me asking her that I wanted to know her better she said ‘don’t get me wrong but i don’t want that at the moment’. I tought okay. So we were talking further. But I always receive very short and cold answers. This girl lives one street on my back, but i noticed that she takes my street when she is driving the neighbourhood out, that will make her route just much longer. I also noticed that she parked her car in my street when there was also space in her street. What the heck is going on guys I really don’t know what this girl wants or is doing. she has an attitude by the way and is very cold.
8 d
She also ignores my texts for one day. I texted her yesterday but i’m still waiting for my answer...
Should I give up?
2
2