Girls, I met a girl about two weeks ago, she text me every single day and has a boyfriend, not sure what to do?

+5Xper
QTMike
I met this girl playing a videogame (Fortnite), a friend of mine introduced me to her. We used to play for about 6-8 hours for the first 3-4 days, then on the 5th day she just went and asked me for my whatsapp so we could talk outside of Fortnite. This girl has a boyfriend, I knew it since day 1 but still played with her because she is fun, but then after giving her my whatsapp she started talking to me everyday, often starting the conversation early in the morning and we use to talk to very late at night (2-4am). We have had many conversation topics, I've tried to analize her messages and behavior (the best I could) and she seems to be interested (replies very quick, ask me a lot of questions, use a tons of emojis, laugh a lot, she has sent me about 5-8 picture of herself in the past 2 weeks, none of them were requested by me, she just sent it along with a text or question). We haven't met in person (although she already hinted me she would like to meet up to play some games in a house with friends), I haven't taken the step to meet her or try to get to know her better because of the fact that she's taken. She has about 6 years with her current boyfriend and, I really don't know if I should just stop talking to her, or maybe keep the ball rolling and, at certain point, tell her I really like her and see what she has in mind, I don't know.
Perhaps a lady can give me a piece of advice of how I should behave in this case, or maybe why she's doing that even though she has a boyfriend. I won't lie, I'd love to be with this girl for sure.
3