Why is a woman selfish for "choosing caarer over family", while a man is not?

kim45456
Why can a man make a caarer but as soon as a woman wants to do it too, she is selfish. For me being a housewife is not a life, i dont go to school to end up being a nothing aka housewive. Sorry but if your husband divorve you, you are nothing. That is why it is selfish for men to want a housewife. Can you guarentee that the marriage go well? Also it is fucking embarrasing to ask your husband for money to buy a shit, but if earn your own money, you dont have to ask anyone what to buy. I dont have anything against housewife but is annoying how they hate on caarer women as if they have murdered someone
1 mo
I am sorry for being offensive with my question etc. I did not mean to disrespect anyone of you or any housewife. I am actually not sorry because of the question, i am apoligizing because of some rude things i have written in the details. 😅
1 mo
Why I asked this is because i am still from a very traditional surroundings where some people or people general still look down on a caarer women. I also dont want to end up like my cousin who is marrying at just 17 years old and gonna be a housewife forever. Also i dont like that my future husband will work like a slave to provide me
12
1