Girls, do you just assume all men are bad or do you assume that men are good until they prove differently?

Jjpayne
Inspired by answers from my last question of which all these replies are all girls

"I don't think all men are inherently bad or dangerous. I think that using the excuse that "being a man" justifies things that are clearly wrong is pretty shitty but masculinity isn't as a whole is fine."

"Don't listen to disrespectful, distasteful and dangerous females who like to pretend that the entire male population is responsible for a minority of douchebags."

"Stop listening to radfems and you'll be just fine."

"I think men are typically more disrespectful, distasteful, dangerous compared to women. Sorry but it is what it is."

"No one is calling them that"

"that's easy become a female. problem solved"
Girls, do you just assume all men are bad or do you assume that men are good until they prove differently?
I assume all men are bad
Vote A
I assume all men are good until they prove to me differently
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
1 mo
I personally have witnessed many cold stares like the one above and it does make me wonder if I was a women/girl would I get as many of those
Add Opinion