Girls, Why is it so hard for a women to tell a guy he isn’t that good looking?

Anonymous
Why is honesty in terms of not being interested in someone so hard?

Like many times I find myself being interested in some women and the thing is I already have low self esteem and they will say I can’t be with you or I’m not attracted to you and my first response will be it’s due to my appearance and they will say no you’re good looking. So the thing with that is I’m really used to being rejected so honestly it couldn’t get worse but what I don’t understand is why some girls choose to Falsely inflate my self esteem and fill my head with something that isn’t the truth. Like they tell me I’m good looking then I go outside and get laughed at and it just makes me frustrated because how hard is it to be honest with someone. Telling me I’m ugly wouldn’t hurt my feelings at this point. The common response I get is I don’t want you but I’m sure another girl will. Being an analytical person you start to pick up on a pattern. Like if a girl really did think you were good looking why would you keep getting passed over or instead pushed towards another girl.
+1 y
Very good opinions
+1 y
Thanks
3