What should I do with this girl? should I move on?

Anonymous
I've had a crush on this girl in college for well over a year now. We started texting regularly at the turn of the year, where I told her from the beginning that I liked her and would like to get to know her personality better (as in go on dates and stuff to see if we match together as a couple), just to avoid getting into the friendzone. Her answer was quite vague, she didn't exactly say she liked me back but she said "well we can get to know each other's personalities better and if all goes well, we can take a step together." We agreed to define our relationship as "friends who are getting to know each other to see if we romantically click, rather than "just" friends"

We've been texting everyday since then and have gone on one casual date and were planning another date/hangout until that corona thing happened, but the thing is I don't even know if she was attracted to me (as in terms of my appearance) in the first place. I feel like if there's no attraction in the first place, no relationship would work. She says I'm handsome when she didn't have to and gave me a 7/10 rating in terms of appearance (idk if that's good or bad considering i'm quite short/skinny but have a good looking face), but at the same time she says that the one time she fell in love was when she felt attraction right at the start. This confused me, so I asked if she had that attraction/a liking for my appearance before we started texting, again her answer was vague, she said something along the lines of "of course any two people who are getting to know each other better wouldn't agree to get to know one another without liking each other's appearance/being attracted to them in the first place"... so I don't know if it's my low self esteem talking or if she actually doesn't find me that attractive after all. I honestly feel like I should just move on, but then when I stop texting her she keeps initiating conversations... I don't want to ignore her either.
1
1