Girls, this is just something that's been bothering me for a while, can I have some opinions and advice?

+5Xper
Anonymous
First of all, by no means am I trying to boast/show off or anything like that.

Basically, back in high school, I was known as someone who was good athletic wise and really enjoyed gym and working out overall. Looks wise, I'd say I was pretty good too lol, I always had girls trying to start a conversation with me or who used to stare at me when I wasn't looking, there's also the fact that I was always the tallest in whatever year I was in so naturally there would be jealous people. But one day, there was a new student who joined right, and the first couple months we became good friends and I'd always get compliments about my physique and stuff like that from him since he also enjoyed going gym.

Later on, after a few months, I noticed that he started to change, he used to give me these weird looks and didn't hang around with me as much anymore. And this is one of the main things that's bothering me, one day, we were having a conversation which I thought was going well, had a few laughs too, but then he started saying things like how I am so ugly, or unattractive and he doesn't understand how any girl likes me.

From then on, we kinda just got further and further from each other and I just stopped giving a fuck about someone like him, he turned out to be a snake, lets just put it that way.

Anyway, to my main point. Now that I'm not in high school anymore, I've just been wondering what if someday he ends up remembering about me in college or uni and starts lying to his friends like "oh, remember that _ the really ugly one". What if a girl that I like or any girl for example, hears about this from him, will they believe everything that he's saying and start making fun of me because of him behind my back? Would this ruin my chance with any girl if it turns out that he is actually saying this about me?

I just want to know, will girls really judge me like that based on what someone like him told them? Will they end up making fun of me too?
3