So I think my crush knows I like her and she’s acting like this what does it mean?

Anonymous
So we were just friends to start with and felt like we were getting closer and everything was going great, then suddenly she goes cold and distant. Beforehand she would laugh a lot, give me strong eye contact, flirt with me etc and thought she was interested in me romantically but then she acted like this so I thought she doesn’t like me that way. She was being guarded and nervous/fidgety around me but then she was giving me mixed signals flirting with other guys in front of me, trying to get my attention always staring at me and then looking down. One time when we talked she would look at my neck and chest, and then another time she stuttered her words. So I don’t know if she liked me as well or just wanted to be friends and didn’t reciprocate my feelings towards her. I tried to talk to her about it but she would run away and be uncomfortable.
2
5