Girls, it's about listening and remembering! How would you feel if someone you like/love listened/remembered important details that other girls said?

Rab1901
I noticed that girls become more attracted to me or they at least think of me in a more positive way when I show that I listen and remember the little things and the big things. I was just remembering about a few times when I liked a girl and she was happy that I remembered some details but seemed a little bummed that I acknowledged I just have a good memory. I really believe I do have a good memory but of course I do make an extra effort if I like/love someone. I don't think I ever lost a girl this way and sometimes I think girls almost make more of an effort to make sure that I'm hers when I say this. Maybe I just got away with it because they liked me a lot, not sure.

I am simply wondering, what do you think about this? How would you feel and would you do anything about it? Feel free to be short and sweet or lay down the specific details. I don't know if being a big city makes a difference but I am in New York City.

Maybe, would you be angry, sad, jealous? Would you think, dang he's got a good memory? Would you like him more or less or the same?
3