Why do women say they wish men were more honest but then get angry and repulsed when men speak honesty to them?

CasaNorba
I think this behavior is a prime example of what the quote above speaks.

growing up I've always heard women whining and complaining about men constantly breaking their hearts and feeling used, etc. a few of my female relatives and friends/acquaintance of theirs are an example, this is usually the thing they love about gossiping the most; I even seen females on this site do the same. but no matter how they word it out they always seem to close it down with…

“I wish men were more honest!”

However judging from my experience women pretty much contradict themselves with this statement. I remember during my blue pill days when I used dating apps like tinder I would match with hundreds of women and nevertheless I never got with any of them because I was HONEST enough to tell them that I was not looking for relationships and just wanted to hit and run.

Of course this action of mines did nothing but repulse these women into deception and some even went as far as giving me an attitude before rejecting me and moving on.

Till then I just wanted to know, what exactly is the point of demanding something that you can't seem to handle in the long run?
4
1