Girls, do you really care about what your girlfriends think about the guy your with or date?

Anonymous
I often hear girls and women say, "I want my boyfriend to be friends with my girlfriends" or "my gfs mean the world to me!". But as a guy who has 3 older sisters, my sisters are all married now with kids and they barely talk to the girls they were super close with, I'm talking grade school to high school friends. Obviously things change and if you want to have your priorities straightened out with a guy who has good values, good morals, comes from a proper family wouldn't the only decision that matters is you and not others? I don't seek validation from my guy friends regarding a girl.

End of the day my guy friends aren't paying my bills or really there for me and maybe that's part of the reason why guys don't care what their buddies think because men and guys do not communicate deeply about feelings and etc. But my point is, when things change, people change why does the perception of others really matter? Girls and women do understand behind closed doors, your friends may have secrets they don't share with you such as moving abroad to another country or dating a guy of a different race/religion.
3