How do I distinguish between a girl being genuinely interested in me and trying to hint at this, and her just being friendly?

Eminem4236
So pretty much what the title says. Are there any particular signs that imply that she is interested in you as a guy, rather than just being nice and social? To give you some examples of the sort of thing I'm referring to, I was at a party and (we were both a bit tipsy but I wouldn't say drunk) this girl came up to me and asked me what my name was and said she'd seen me before and she'd always wanted to speak to me (we live in the same uni halls). Other times, it's not specific incidents, it's just their general attitude that I'm confused about. Could you give any insight? I'm quite new to dating.
1
6