Am I being used emotionally? And should I stay?

Anonymous
I'd met this girl a year ago. We used to talk much share our thoughts on things and gradually came closer. I had confessed about my feelings, she didn't accept nor rejected it and we were still together, meeting, going on lunch etc..
There were moments when we came much closer but we decided to not go any further but kissing...
Throughout this one year journey, I have realised that whenever she needs some emotional support, or she feels down, or any discussion, or some kind of help (regarding her studies or the work) she contacts me, but when I want to talk to her in usual sense she rarely speaks with that effort.
When she's feeling romantic she'd talk but the reverse rarely happens.
Even she makes me say "I L U " words, she would even insist me sometimes to say that but when it's expected back, she'd just say 'thank u' or 'thank u fr having patience with me..' but never said I L U too...
I sometimes really don't understand what's wrong...
Is she losing interest in me.. or it was just like she wanted someone for a 'timepass' and she got me... Or am I just an object of her emotional satisfaction that she would hold whenever she needs and throw down when not required...
What should I do... Should I remain patient with her and wait until the moment she'd also express her love... Or is it all an illusion?
What is ur opinion...
Am I being used emotionally? And should I stay?
Add Opinion