Do you think only women are pressured the most?

Rosabelle98
My friend didn’t shave and to be honest it may make her look not as appealing to certain guys but also she had the guts to wear a sleeveless turtle neck top. Not all girls will dare follow her, but if it makes her happy good for her. Women are forced to removed their body hair in order to please everyone. Women are pressured to have an hourglass figure (medium/big boobs, flat stomach, round medium ass/large round ass). To be honest I hate it when I’m pressured even the most popular YouTuber in Singapore removed all her body hair just to get more people to accept her for who she is. And she also said that society gave her pressures to have the perfect body on her Instagram, that’s why she hated the size of her pregnant body when she was like 7 months pregnant. I was furious when a few guys expect a 7 months pregnant woman to have a flat stomach after seeing some women on social media showing off their 7 months pregnant belly which is a tiny bulge or no bulge at all.(it’s bad for the baby, baby needs space to develop) Guys and girls shouldn’t expect all pregnant women to look like that. Every pregnant belly is different it’s unreasonable to expect all pregnant bellies to look the same. We also have to endure painful childbirths, not to mention fear of getting rape and killed. To be honest I don’t think guys are pressured to have the perfect body even if those male models showed some guys with no body hairs, having abs and muscular body. People these days have no respect for women right’s at all which is the sad truth. I don’t think most guys will understand the pressures of being a woman anyways. Extremely hairy women exists tho, they be spending lots of money to get all the body removed just to please men.
1 y
If I can accept a guy who is a little hairy, he should accept me who I’m. In relationships you have to accept their imperfections which also includes their body hair. You can say your preferences but you can’t force someone to remove their body hairs just to please yourselves. That’s just wrong. Humans deserved to have rights to choose what they wanna do with their body hair. I admit body hair on my ex grossed me out but still I accepted him for who he is years ago.
1 y
It’s sad that girls these days in my country wants to follow exactly what celebrities do like having some collections of luxury bags, an expensive car, plastic surgery (maybe), expensive clothes, shoes, makeup brands, want a rich husband. And I’m glad some guys in my country are more accepting of their girlfriend’s body hair
6
1