Is it normal that I was crying because I want my relationship to last forever even though we’ve never even had any problems or anything?

Helppleasemaybe
We’ve been together for 3 months now this guy is always talking about how I’m the girl he wants to marry/ grow old with and I’ve just been reading the older messages he sent me from maybe two months ago I started crying when I read this “Me: How do i help you to sleep better? Him: I don't know lol, because I care about you so much That when I think about you, I'm at peace in a way ❤ I just feel calm And really amazing It’s probably weird lol.”and even more when I read this message “We both gotta go to Japan one day ❤ Pig out on food, enjoy the music, lay around and watch Japanese shows in the hotel room, etc ughhh that'd be so awesome. Me: that would be a dream come true lol Him: An absolute dream come true, but only if you're there with me❤. ” I started thinking that I hope that it comes true. I was just crying as I read through sweet messages I think I was crying because I want this to last forever. I remember as a child I would cry as my grandma rocked me to sleep because I wanted her to live forever even though there was nothing wrong with her. Is this normal though? Maybe someone could explain in detail as to how I’m feeling
10
3