Is it normal that I was crying because I want my relationship to last forever even though we’ve never even had any problems or anything?

Helppleasemaybe
We’ve been together for 3 months now this guy is always talking about how I’m the girl he wants to marry/ grow old with and I’ve just been reading the older messages he sent me from maybe two months ago I started crying when I read this “Me: How do i help you to sleep better? Him: I don't know lol, because I care about you so much That when I think about you, I'm at peace in a way ❤ I just feel calm And really amazing It’s probably weird lol.”and even more when I read this message “We both gotta go to Japan one day ❤ Pig out on food, enjoy the music, lay around and watch Japanese shows in the hotel room, etc ughhh that'd be so awesome. Me: that would be a dream come true lol Him: An absolute dream come true, but only if you're there with me❤. ” I started thinking that I hope that it comes true. I was just crying as I read through sweet messages I think I was crying because I want this to last forever. I remember as a child I would cry as my grandma rocked me to sleep because I wanted her to live forever even though there was nothing wrong with her. Is this normal though? Maybe someone could explain in detail as to how I’m feeling
Is it normal that I was crying because I want my relationship to last forever even though we’ve never even had any problems or anything?
Add Opinion