Why do women have such a hard time being content?

Lynx122
I look at these women who are with guys who are huge stars but instead of being grateful and happy that they lucked out...

Jada Pinkett Smith, I always wondered why Will Smith chose her. He could have pretty much any woman he wanted he's not just a star in Music and acting but he also has a great personality he pretty much charms anyone he meets he's full of energy and positivity.

Personally I never thought she was attractive even 15 years ago. And the only thing I know her from is a small role in the Matrix and not even the first one. Oh and she met the guy she cheated with through her son.

Will Smith the prophetOr another example. The wife of Steph Curry went on TV and said she's upset that guys don't hit on her anymore. WTF is up with you? This is why it's so important to look if girl has confidence and is mentally stable if you even want a relationship. Because no matter how brightly a guy shines if the woman isn't confident she will always seek attention and validation from other guys. But I feel like women who don't need that are pretty rare.

I might as well throw in Jay Cutlers wife. This guy made over 100 Million dollars in the NFL and she called him lazy. Calling any current or former NFL player lazy is a joke to me. Even if you've only played 1 day in the NFL you're not lazy. He bought himself a farm and was raising their kids but she wanted him to take a job on TV so he woud be in the spotlight and she could be more relevant and brag to her friends or something. This divorce is probably the best thing that ever happened to him.

I think cases like this are very interesting. Women who are married to some of the most successful guys and how they behave. I feel like often the burden gets put on the guy when things don't work out. He's just not this he's not that. But why is the disussion never about if the woman should have just been more grateful and content with what she had instead of thinking about what she didn't have?
3
3