Why would a group of girls start immediately laughing at a guy as he walks past?

Chester_Cheeto
This goes for high school, or rarely middle school girls. In middle school I was walking back to class after using the restroom. 2 girls a bit shorter than me start bursting out laughing so much. I was so confused and I cried a bit inside. Maybe it was because of the fake neck bandana and bandages I wore. I liked playing Sonic games at the time so much that it somewhat of a cosplay of Sonic.

In high school or maybe in the 10th and 9th grade, I walked past and a random group of girls and they started laughing at me. I asked then what's so funny. They told me to mind my damn buisness and they called me an ugly ass... I don't know what I did. I don't know if I wore something tacky or anything. Me as in now, I'm going to the 11th grade next school year. I've done more practicing with picking up social cues and green flags from girls. I still don't think it was playing or flirting.

That's just some stories unrelated to the question.

Why would a group of girls start giggling as a certain dude walks past?
3
0