I’m abroad holidaying with my friend and she’s starting to get on my nerves?

Anonymous
My friend is cute and innocent ( we’re both 19) . However she is starting to get a little on my nerves. When we walk from our hotel to town in the evening the streets are pretty busy and there are a lot of roads to cross, and she is always walking behind me and when I walk slower to get her to walk in front of me for abit she walks even slower so that I stay in front and lead. Just now we’ve got into abit of a hassle over booking a transfer to the airport cos of this dodgy website, and she just keeps agreeing with me, I’ve had to be the one to ask questions at reception and find a way to organise things. Whenever we are in restaurants I always order , and yesterday we went to a really busy restaurant and she was just standing behind me and I had to ask for a table. This sort of stuff is getting in my nerves abit. She’s not a baby a I don’t want all the responsibility
4
4