Girls, Why would this girl be like this?

Anonymous
So I’ve known this girl for a few months and we would talk all the time, laugh together, she’d lightly touch me and other times catch her staring at me. It felt like we really connected. Sometimes when we talked she’d check me out up and down or stare deep into my eyes. Then she suddenly stopped talking to me, but would seem flustered when I’m around and be fidgety and guarded. Then felt like she was playing hard to get ignoring me on purpose and acknowledging other people but not me then I ignored it and later she’d be looking at me and suddenly start flirting with someone and look back at me? I didn’t know what she wanted because when I tried to talk to her she’d walk away like playing hard to get but wasn’t sure so I ignored her and stopped giving her any attention then she would try to get my attention, lingering around. I confronted her and asked what was going on but she didn’t like that and it seemed like she was uncomfortable and guarded even more and she walked away. I went cold and she didn’t like that either, later she would walk past me with a bitch face and then I caught her staring at me again later from a distance and she looked mad like a death stare? What does she want, she won’t accept me on social media either so I’m confused? Is she giving me obvious signs I’m not reading?
Girls, Why would this girl be like this?
Add Opinion