Girls would you care if guy you rejected was suddenly friends with one of your girlfriends?

Anonymous

i meet this girl at my local pub who works there as a server and talked to her a few times , i wouldn't say were necessary friends yet but feel there is potential for something. i enjoyed meeting her and very attracted to her but its weird cause i know she is close friends with the girl who rejected me earlier this year.

had also meet her through her work and talked to her there many times , she had worked at a gym though. but then when covid hit it closed and when i tried to keep in touch with her outside the gym she ghosted me and haven't heard a word from her since.

not sure if she'd care that i'm now talking to one of her girlfriend's and attempting to develop a friendship with her instead. some girls obviously would not care but others might take it the wrong way and assume the guy was doing this to annoy her or to hurt her feelings by trying to get closer to the friend and perhaps get with her.
i wouldn't care at all
it would really depend on things
i'd be hurt and upset
Vote C
other please explain
Vote D
GirlGuy
1
0