Listed below is the apology I sent to someone, I know it isn’t perfect but where did I go wrong?

Anonymous
“Hi I understand if you don’t respond to this message but I’m sorry for being such a pain. This has been on my conscience for a while and I can’t sleep because of it but I deeply regret how I handled that situation. I’m not that kind of guy and my emotions got the best of me. I know you care about me but I keep making mistakes. I’m going through a lot internally and with family and it hit me all at once and I took it out on you. I take ownership for that and I was wrong. You don’t deserve this. I made it seem like you owe me something when you don’t. You are the only friend that has been there for me when I needed it and I don’t wanna lose it. I just wanna make it right”
1
3