How do you know if you been replaced as her male bestfriend?

Anonymous
I have this friend that we used to talk about her personal life every so often but every since we started flirting and hugging on each other she stopped talking to me about guy problems/general stuff going on in her life now.

She only confine in me when she's mad or when I make her mad/work. If she gets mad at me or something and I hug or hold her while she's mad she seem to feel better. It has been a month since we started flirting and hugging/cuddling with her. At first she was confused as to why but when I told her why she expects it now. I used to be that close male friend.

We used to talk about her "guy problems" and vice versa now we don't talk about none of that. But she also don't want me getting to friendly with other women. But she talks to this other guy about her problems now and not me.

Why she stopped talking to me? Did she replace me as a close male friend of hers
1
0