Why is it that no matter how nice I am to other girls they backstab me or dislike me?

Anonymous
So I think I'm an extremely nice person, I'm not judge mental unless you give me a blatant reason to be. I'm generous, I love to talk, and I always have peoples back no matter what. But why is it that my own back is never covered? Everyone has told me all of my life that I'm very beautiful and had a great personality growing up but why is it that no matter how nice I am to females they always find a reason to not like me or to treat my like shit. I was talking to my dad because I cut off all of my female friends and he told me that he knew my friends where jealous of me to begin with and that he knew that no matter how nice I am to them a lot of girls won't like me... can anyone try to make me understand because I really don't see myself as an unlikeable person unless you give me a reason.
4
1