Does she want to be approached?

Anonymous
I work in retail that ends in mart. So, while you're out shopping if the guy has a decent approach what has worked every time?

I'm constantly shopping for people and pulling a cart through the aisles. I'll notice a female making an effort to place herself in my way, making her presence known. (nobody looks at jello that long) I'm obviously working and don't want to come off as an unprofessional nerd so I ignore her..

It's almost totally appropriate to bluntly flirt and make your intentions known in my opinion.. rather then ask me a question about where something is. In hopes I'll ask you something about yourself.. I always see so much disappointment when I show them the Ramen. 🤦‍♂️🤣

Anyways, I don't have a care in the world and if women don't approach me at work.. I'm fine with it there's an abundance out there when I leave regardless..
Does she want to be approached?
1