Are women ever going to change to respect men in GENERAL more (and not just the ones they consider attractive)?

bluetoblack99
I have observed that women in general are much more rude to male strangers than vice versa. In certain scenarios that might be warranted say if a woman was walking alone on a dark street. But in other common public in public and completely safe place women act rude for the hello of it. Unless of course if they think the guy is cute they are not surprisingly more friendly. But if he is just average or unattractive guy they act rude to varying degree (anywhere from giving a “you creep” glance all the way up saying something nasty).

I have plenty if incidents where just being in proximity or just say hello with no sexual context I’ve had women be rude. But I remember one incident when I was 23. I was walking down the street in a popular part of a college town. A blonde 19 yr old walked up to me on the street out of nowhere. She then ask me “hey do you know so and so is”. The name sounded familiar but it didn’t click right away. But thinking it might be a positive flirty sign by auto response I just said “ah yeah”. She then said “you look just like him” with a cunt look and walked off.

I then immediately realized who she was talking about and it was a very nasty insult. I wish it was legal to punch her in the face after that. But that little cunt knows the whole world was on her side.

I know people can be dbags but can you see a guy walking up to a random girl:young woman and saying something like that in broad daylight? Maybe if he some crazy sketched out homeless guy but otherwise hell no.
No women will continue to get even more rude to guys in general
They will stay the same and that’s not ideal
A growing number of women will realize that misandry is hurting both sexes. They will speak up more.
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
4