Why am I never blessed?

Anonymous
Turns out that I’m 17 years old and I’m diagnosed with PCOS. I never would’ve thought that I had it because I’m not overweight and I don’t have any facial hair or major acne. I’m skinny as hell. But it turns out that I got an ultra sound to find out why I haven’t gotten my period in 2 months and the doctor said that my eggs aren’t okay and that I have PCOS. I just don’t understand why I have it because nobody in my family has ever had trouble having a baby. I just don’t feel like I’m functioning as a woman properly. It’s going to be nearly impossible for me to get pregnant when I’m older. I absolutely do not want to do the adoption or have someone else’s eggs put inside me because I want a child that’s biologically mine and I always wanted a baby that comes from me and has my DNA. I just don’t get why god had to give me a body that can’t make babies when I’m older. Out of all women why did it have to be me? I just wanna know if there’s any way for a woman to get pregnant if she has PCOS. Could women with PCOS still get pregnant?
Why am I never blessed?
Add Opinion