I never talked to this girl at my university but was curious of what it meant?

Anonymous

Ok so a few semesters back there was a girl in my comparative studies class who I would occasionally check out during class I sat three seats behind her and so rows over. Anyways keep in mind we never talked but her behavior around me started to change. Our professor had us break into groups and she ends up In my group the whole time she’s talking she’s looking at me smiling. Another day I was in one of our study rooms cool things g about this building because I could either work on assignments between classes or take a nap or even watch shows on my tablet but anyways this particular day I’m watching something on my tablet and I see her walk by the door she sees me in there and comes back in and stays. One day I come up the stairs a few minutes for our class starts and she’s on the phone with her friend and I hear her saying he’s so cute but he’s weird and she looks at me then immediately goes into the restroom to continue her conversation.
11 mo
Good opinions
0
1