The girl only seems interested in me when there is an element of jealously involved?

Anonymous
i can recall a couple times when she appeared jealous or did things which appear to have been motivated my jealously.

earlier this year i was downtown at this bar and she was at another bar but when she found out i was downtown she suddenly appeared at the bar i was at despite the fact it wasn't the bar she normally went to and we talked , she obviously wanted me to notice her not the other girls there

there is also this blonde girl we both know and she works with her , she's always jealous when i talk to her at work , there bot servers at the same restaurant so i see a lot of them there.

but if i specifically focus on her it just doesn't seem to work as well , she starts to notice me checking her out and doesn't seem as interested as when there was jealously involved.
1
0