Friend was taped, suffering trauma and avoiding men please advice?

Anonymous
A good platonic female friend whom I have known for over a year was raped by her boyfriend.

She does not see him anymore, s i seeing a councillor and has a close female friend whom she is talking/confiding in.

I know this from observing her actions over the last week as I can read her body language easily. She very suddenly the next day was terrified of all men and has ghosted her male friends including me. She does not know I know what happened, I don't think anyone does apart from her friend.

I understand she has a lot to process so I know I have to keep my distance and I am not annoyed at being ignored, even if we can not talk for months, years or ever again which would really upset me.

I don't know if she will ever get over this and I don't want her to think I am ignoring her by keeping my distance. She is a very close friend and very dear to me and I want to support her.

Should I just keep my distance and wait for her to come to me when she is ready?

Is there a chance she will talk to me again some day?
2
2