Have you ever been accused of vile, offensive behavior by person saying such things about all guys and took it personally, even though accuser crazy?

Citizenkirk
I keep telling myself not too take inappropriate comments of member post seriously because she is equally offensive about her description of other males she's never met before. The fact that she thinks she is entitled too any kind of oppinion about people she knows nothing about while taking everything she reads completely out of context too say vile things and disrupt threads with troll trash rhetoric might be me assuming she has a clue and is more lucid than she really is. How do I not be as wacky in the knogin as she is?
0
1