Should I pull the plug on this girl?

Anonymous
So I started talking to this girl during quarantine. We talked for about 1.5 months before I asked her out for coffee. She said she would go out with me but had stuff come up, she did try to reschedule but I was busy. Then one day out of the blue she sends me the you’re a nice guy text, but she didn’t say that there was no chance of us going out for coffee or dating. Fast forward to about two weeks ago. We start talking again, this time I feel it’s different cause she was commenting on how I looked when I was at a wedding and flirting with me. I got her number and we talk a lot. I eventually asked her if she wanted to come over to my place to check out my new apartment and work on designing some stuff for my room, that’s suppose to happen this weekend. Last night, we’re having some carefree conversation nothing too heavy and she doesn’t respond. She hasn’t texted me back at all. Last time she saw my messaged and didn’t respond she called off our coffee date and I feel this is going to happen again. Should I text her again and see if she’s planning on coming over this weekend, or give it a day then text her. I’m ultimately planning for the worse just don’t know how I should go about this.
Should I pull the plug on this girl?
Add Opinion