Ladies, does getting c*ck block angers you just as much as it does men?

CasaNorba
I always wondered why they call it "cock" blocking. judging from the definition above I also felt like this act never applied to women since it always seems like is men who are the ones that put "scoring" and getting laid as their main priority whenever they go out to an event or social gathering. can't say this about women as it seems like the only priority women have when coming to these type of places is to get free drinks and access. most always say they're just there to have a good time with their friends or at least that is what they always say.

but anyways whatever your motives are, does it anger you whenever some cock blocks you? I ask this because a lot of times most men would go as far as picking fights whenever they get cock blocked; hell some even killed and I dont think I need to explain these stories.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
2
3