Why do so few women put any effort into their social interactions with people (especially men)?

Anonymous
So I wished my ex a happy New Year, and then congratulated her for getting into law school. We have each other added on LinkedIn, so this is definitely not a romantic thing at all. I've noticed that a lot of women will do this, regardless of the relationship you have with the person; they just straight up won't respond to text messages. Other women I've dated (not my ex), couldn't be bothered to put any effort into spending time together.

It just seems like the easiest thing in the world to just write two words on your full sized keyboard, or spend more time with someone; and yet so few women are willing to put that effort in.

Now... I get that you might not necessarily want to get back into something with an ex, but why not even write a basic "thank you," or some basic acknowledgement for the fact that someone is talking at you?
1
0