Period concern, is it normal?

Anonymous
Hi! I've had my period for 4 years now, and generally there ok. yesterday, I was in class and suddenly became very hot and started sweating. my cramps became very uncomfortable. I became very pale, sweaty, and shaky. the cramps would be so intense and then my muscles would relax for a couple of seconds and then cramp up again.

I had to lie on the floor and miss class. I tried to make myself sleep or pass out, but I couldn't because my feet would begin to shake from being cold and in pain. I quickly gulped down warm water and spinach. it seemed to give a couple seconds of relief. I also tried eating a sausage and my body rejected it. I've only had this happen 3 other times on my period, but this has been the worst one yet.

im concerned. I've googled, and there are so many things it could be. anyone had this? help?
Period concern, is it normal?
2
2