If a girl I don't even know comes up to me and claims to "love" me , what should be the reply I should give her?

Anonymous
This is a first. I don't know what the response should be since I have never rejected anyone.

It seems girls have vast experience in turning people down , so I ask you all for advice...
I told her that I needed time to think since it was too sudden. Now I am thinking what I should tell her when I meet her next. I want to turn her down because I like someone else but I don't know how I should phrase it since she seems obsessed with me. She is a year younger than me so I feel a pressure to give her a convincing answer

My friends are saying that I don't have to bother with giving her a reply and should just ignore her.
2
2