What shall I do if many people are REALLY jealous of my achievements, even though I'm humble and help them in need?

Sarahloves19

They will be nice to me whenever they need me and once they're done, they'll ignore me.

But I got to know that 10-20 of them have jealousy against me, they gossip, backstab, exclude me and try to sabotage my reputation.
I feel so lonely and those who are my friends they're only with me to get help and benefits.
Just because I'm smarter than them, achieve more as I'm disciplined , focused , hardworking, WITHOUT SHOWING OFF and i also help or guide compassionately the ones in need, they still they hate me.

It's not my fault if their crush find me attractive. I'm a simple person. I never even tried to talk to their crush.
2
5