Why do girls friendzone guys who are understanding, supportive and well-mannered?

Anonymous
Okay, I'm sorry if this offends you girls. But I'm really at the very bottom of my spirits due to this.

There was a time when I was an arrogant jerk (in my early teens) and I was really popular among girls. But then, I grew up and have become much more decent and focused. I aced the college, completed CPA, and got a well paying job. I became too respectful to everyone, improved my conduct and transformed my habits.

Shockingly, however, those girls I'm interested in just friendzone me, use me for comfort, and end up hooking up with others.

Should I change my attitude once again to what it was earlier? (Its not due to looks, I'm sure. I look much better now.)
6
5