Girls how would you take this I’m trying to figure out if she was hurt but was just being polite?

Anonymous
So there was a girl in my class spring semester and I’ll admit I’m a pretty insecure guy so when this really beautiful blonde comes and sits by me when there are so many other open seats I was completely caught off guard. Next as the professor is lecturing she’s constantly looking over at me now before class there was another dude over on the other side of me who I was talking basketball with but anyways. Our professor has us break off into groups and the girl turns to me and slides her paper in front of me and goes I’m just gonna pair mine with yours. Well me being the shy inexperienced person did what I only know how to do I kind of ignored her and continued talking to the other guy cause like I said we already had a dialogue about sports going. The next lecture I notice she sits way apart from me halfway down the row. So instantly I assume I pissed her off so I send a message that said sorry I didn’t talk to you much when you say by me I’m still kind of getting adjusted because I’m kind of a shy person. She responded haha, don’t worry at all someone else was sitting in the seat I was in last class so I have been moving around since. But the thing is she wasn’t moving around. She got that one seat then she stayed there. From that point things seemed to get really strange because she started sitting by another guy who was sitting next to me and he started flirting with her and she would giggle and look over at me. Then one day during a lecture he asked what time she was leaving class and she goes at this time but he can’t see us leaving together
11 mo
I think about if I handled this the right way
11 mo
Appreciate all your opinions
0
1