Guys, exactly what type of smoking bothers you from a girl?

I’ve read guys opinion about what dealbreakers are for them, to which one of them includes ‘smoking’. That I even posted myself admitting smoking cannabis at least twice a month for pain.

To my surprise some of these same guys who don’t like women smoking, said on my post they don’t mind If a girl smokes cannabis rarely just not cigarettes or constantly. 🤷🏻‍♀️

So guys, what type of smoking exactly bothers you from a girl?
The girl with tattoos that smokes constantly weed or cigarettes
Just a girl with no tattoos smoking constantly weed or cigarettes
A girl smoking cigarettes rarely
Vote C
A girl smoking weed rarely
Vote D
Girl vaping constantly or rarely
Vote E
All of the above
Vote F
Other
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
These are all interesting answers. I’m not going to pick MHO cause there is no right or wrong answer here. I just wanted to know the deep root of your guy’s opinion on dealbreakers type of smoking. It did surprise me that weed was voted less as a dealbreaker.
1 mo
I should also let you guys know, I don’t like cigarettes either or the smell. Including cigars and yeah, weed. I’m very picky on what weed I smoke, that it’s usually berry flavors. NOT citrus or lemon/skunk smell. That whenever I do smoke, it’s usually in the bathroom with the exhaust fan on. Or outside on the porch. Cause I don’t want the smell to linger in my house.
78