Are the girls around me really my friends?

Anonymous
I am the President of the Photography Club at our school. I have been interested in photography since I was a kid and it is something I want a career in.

I have many high-end cameras and most of the time at school I spend clicking photos.
Recently I have been feeling that all the girls that are my friends or want to become friend are only doing so that they can use me to click their pics.

I don't mind clicking pics of my friends , on the contrary I am happy. But recently almost every girl ( about 20-30 ) who has approached me talk to me about nothing but just this.
Like I would be alright if they at least talked to me about other things as well and not just clicking their pics

although there are about 5-6 girls who are really my friend. I am just concerned about the others , how can I avoid them without being rude. I don't mind if they ask for clicking pics but it is pissing me off that they claim that " we are friends" but every time they come up to me it's for their own purpose. They never bother talking about anything else
Are the girls around me really my friends?
Add Opinion