Girl best friend struggling with depression now not responding?

Lc4700
My girl best friend who suffers from depression and anxiety and I got into an argument that I tried to avoid and made the mistake of not backing off which iam mad at myself about she was lashing out at me I remained calm throughout the entire episode I basically took it except for being hurt by some things she said, is this typical with depression? I made the mistake of bombarding her with questions and I know that's wrong, now she seems to be pushing me away a bit , we are extremely close , we talk everyday tell each other we love one another that type of close, does she need time? I have apologized after and asked if she needs me to keep my distance she would not answer and said she's not okay and that it's not about me and she loves me, I'm ashamed I couldn't be better for her and stopped forcing her to talk just difficult when your trying to help and she lashes out, thank you for any advice.
0
1