I'm 28y. o and engaged, and I have a female friend who is 16y. o. this 16y. o friend told me now that she like me, what should I do?

Anonymous
I met this 16y. o girl on here at G@G, am from south Asia, and she is from UK, but basically her family also belong to south Asia.
I do call her as sister, and she called me brother many times before video call.
in start I told her that am engaged and will get married soon,
we talk on facebook, but last week we talk on call for first time, and then we did video call.
now after video call she told me that she like me and am the guy she was looking for.
but she said that she know am engaged and will be never her's.
but she still want me to talk her daily and continue calling.
but am afraid that it will increase her feelings for me, and when I will get married and will give her less time, then it will hurt her a lot,
also am afraid that in future if she insist me to leave my fiance and pic her (am just scared, she told me she won't come in my life).
so what should I do?
what's the best solution?
I don't wanna her too. she is just 16.
also I don't wanna any mess in my life.
5
3